Some calmer stuff this time. Finally getting BM to
places where he doesn’t look stupid areas with good lightning.
I love my BnS Elva and all her garden-themed DoTs, but man I hate these stuffed kittens that summoners have. I wish I could trade it for a bunch of actual party-support skills or some badass pet that doesn’t die in two shots… Why Bloodlust, why?
Wait, Chinese client? That means they’re going to use the awful, awful censored outfits? :/
That is not certain, as they will be surely changing some things(the world pvp system for example). However even if they decide to keep the censorship it’s not difficult to just swap the files like people do in CN already. Honestly, I am more concerned with how they will handle the chinese “f2p adjustments” such as removal of quest doboks and making the drop ones timed, as well as changing the inventory expand system etc(at least we won’t get that fatigue bullshit it seems).
I really hope NCsoft will release the game by themselves too - NCwest may not be the best publisher ever but that still beats the alternatives…
MMOsite has recently published that NA/EU Blade & Soul will be released in 2015. Though Im not sure how I feel about the “westernization process” they applies.
They made several points…
- Client will be based off the Chinese version
- Fatigue system will not be there though, the Production Manager strongly dislikes it.
- The new WARLOCK Class in Blade & Soul will not be present.
- Theyre planning to seperate servers PVE/PVP, where PVP players will be able to attack others without the use of Doboks (My opinion is that it doesnt sound to good.)
- Plans that you will choose your factions, but as said wont need to use Doboks to PVP.
- You mostlikely not be able to change factions.
- Game will be Free 2 Play, but not entirely free. (Information wasnt to specific)
Q&A Related Questions
- Many reason, Big one, technical differences in clients. related to FPS and Ping.
- Bigger focus on PVP overall, specially OWpvp. Want alot of Tournis.
- Not ready, not sure if thell be at E3
-Aware of how important ping is, solutions are being searched for.
Beta will be early 2015.